DEAR GAIN FUNDS PARTICIPANT
Greetings to you from all Gain Funds Executive.
You will agree with us that a lot has changed on your platform since inception. While there were many days everything was running smooth with no hassles, there were other days that we all struggled with one thing or the other. Truth is, we are not perfect, but we promise to serve you to the best of our abilities.
It is common knowledge that some of us are still finding it difficult to understand our uniqueness and how are
gifting/compensation plan works as we keep getting complaints from participants asking us to further explain it to them.
Also, we will like to bring to your notice some recent changes which you will observe, and we will want you to know that they are not abnormal but have been like that from inception, only that waiver was granted at the early stage for members to enjoy and taste of the benefits before restoring it to the original. Some of the major changes you will notice include:
1. LEVEL EXPLAINATION
- Gain Fundation levels is made up Six (6) stages and Sixteen (16) Levels. Each of the stages is made up of three (3)
level listings except the last and final stage which is just One (1) level listing. The stages and levels are:
- STAGE ONE
Pearl Level (25 Team Members TM)
Opal Level (50 Team Members TM)
Jade Level (100 Team Members TM)
- STAGE TWO
Morganite Level (150 Team Members TM)
Sapphire Level (200 Team Members TM)
Onyx Level (250 Team Members TM)
- STAGE THREE
Peridot Level (300 Team Members TM)
Rubellite Level (350 Team Members TM)
Topaz Level (400 Team Members TM)
- STAGE FOUR
Tanzanite Level (450 Team Members TM)
Emerald Level (500 Team Members TM)
Ruby Level (1,000 Team Members TM)
- STAGE FIVE
Spinel Level (2,000 Team Members TM)
Turquoise Level (3,000 Team Members TM)
Zircon Level (4,000 Team Members TM)
- STAGE SIX
Diamond Level (5,000 Team Members TM)
2. REFERRAL COMMISSION
- Referral Commission works like this.
There are Six Referral bonuses for six generations.
When you refer someone directly, it is known as first generation; when that person refers someone, it is your second generation and the person's first generation, and so on... up to sixth generation.
- The six levels of referral bonuses are spread into the six stages so that when one is in:
- 1. Stage one, they can only earn bonuses for their first generation;
- 2. Stage two, they will earn bonuses for their first generation and second generation only;
- 3. Stage three, they will earn bonuses for first generation, second generation and third generation;
- 4. Stage four, bonuses for first generation, second, third and fourth generations;
- 5. Stage five, bonuses for first, second, third, fourth and fifth generations;
- 6. Stage six, bonuses for first, second, third, fourth, fifth and sixth generations.
- The referral bonuses are:
1st generation = N1500
2nd generation = N500
3rd generation = N300
4th generation = N200
5th generation = N100
6th generation = N50
3. SPECIAL LEVEL BONUS (SLB)
- Special level bonuses as listed on our site remains thesame.
Eligibility for each bonuses is also spread into the six stages.
- STAGE ONE (SLB)
Apart from level one (Pearl) made up of 25 Team Members (TM), eligibility for the other two levels (Opal and Jade) requires that TWO of you TMs must have attained previous level.
- STAGE TWO (SLB)
Eligibility for levels in this stage requires that THREE of your TMs must have attained previous level.
- STAGE THREE (SLB)
Eligibility for levels in this stage requires that FOUR of your TMs must have attained previous level.
- STAGE FOUR (SLB)
Eligibility for levels in this stage requires that FIVE of your TMs must have attained previous level.
- STAGE FIVE (SLB)
Eligibility for levels in this stage requires that SIX of your TMs must have attained previous level.
- STAGE SIX (SLB)
Eligibility for the level in this stage requires that SEVEN of your TMs must have attained previous level.
Finally, we encourage you to keep up the good work and never loose hope because Gain Fundation is designed with sustenance and longevity in view and do not forget to send all your complaints, observations and contributions to our online support.