- You agree that all the information, communications coming from Gain Fundation are unsolicited and must be kept confidential and protected from any disclosure.
You agree that the membership fee is none refundable and not a qualification for benefits from the platform until you complete your primary assignment of identifying other members to become a member of Gain Fundation and this you must do every month to retain your status as an active member.
You agree that Gain Fundation is not an investment.
Gain Fundation is not for the general public but for qualified members and so the use of this site is restricted to our members alone and individuals identified by other members.
You agree to hold all principal member and general members harmless of any liability.
We reserve the right to review the rules, compensation and rate of the package at any time and at our sole discretion without notice. You understand and agree that it is your responsibility to check the terms on daily basis as review and the business is between members of Gain Fundation and Gain Fundation. We reserve the right to terminate your membership if you commit any fraudulent act deem fit by Gain Fundation. You must be of legal age of eighteen (18) years and above to participate in our platform and you so agree.
- ~ Any user who has created an account with Gain Fundation and has deposited funds via any of our channels (cash deposit in bank, bank wire transfer, or card payment on Gain Fundation website / portal / app), can make transactions for any services available on Gain Fundation platform within the limit of their deposit.
- ~ Funds deposited via a card payment are credited to your account immediately. Funds deposited via other channels are credited within minutes during standard working hours (Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm except public holidays), and in the morning of the first business day if a deposit was effected on a day-off.
- ~ All payments are processed in Nigerian local currency i.e. Naira. Available balance is also displayed in Naira.
- ~ Transactions are processed online instantly. Once completed, a confirmation message informs you of a successful payment.
- ~ Each transaction holds a unique Transaction ID which is used to track and identify all transactions conducted on Gain Fundation platform. This ID is important for a number of reasons, including dispute resolution.
- ~ We strive to keep our service up and running at all times. However, due to the nature of e-payment channels, downtimes of service providers’ platforms may occur from time to time. We keep our users informed of temporary unavailability of any services via pop-up notifications and emails. As a general rule, downtimes do not last more than 1 – 2 hours.
- ~ You are unable to perform transactions during a downtime, and no funds are deducted.
- ~ You can access a full list of your successful transactions on your app / portal. If you believe that the list is inaccurate, you must inform us within 15 days of the date of any transaction you dispute. Otherwise, it is deemed that you agree with the status of all your transactions, and Gain Fundation reserves the right to reject any claims.
- ~ If you have doubts about any transaction that was carried out from your account, you shall notify us as soon as possible so that we could investigate.
- ~ If we identify a problem on our side, we will take action immediately:
- ~ If the transaction failed, but funds were deducted from your account, we will either reimburse your account, or repeat the transaction (whatever option you will prefer).
- ~ If the transaction was successful, but funds were deducted incorrectly (for example, twice the amount of payment), we will reimburse your account;
- ~ If the transaction was successful, but funds were not deducted, we reserve the right to deduct them after communicating this information to you and getting your confirmation.
- ~ If we do not find any problem on our side, then you need to contact a relevant service provider. We have no liability beyond that of a payment agent.
- ~ The Transaction ID and transaction details will be requested to review your claim.
- ~ Gain Fundation is not responsible for the quality of services you purchase. All the claims in this regard should be addressed to the relevant service provider.
- ~ We can’t cancel any transactions once they are successfully completed, therefore we advise you to carefully examine all transaction details before submitting it for payment.
- ~ In case you entered a wrong phone number / account details and the payment was sent to a wrong person, you need to contact a relevant service provider to find out if the issue can be resolved. Gain Fundation is not responsible for the information you enter, it is only responsible for processing transactions.
- ~ We provide an E-wallet platform which will house all our services.